Toys for Troops is a yearly toy drive that works along side Operation Once In A Lifetime each year to help provide toys for our military families over the Christmas holidays.
Each year, Operation Once In A Lifetime hosts a toy drive in the Dallas area, and then donate the toys to us. We will then put up a sign-up form for our military families to sign up to receive toys for their children for the holidays. Our Phantom Corps donors receive priority access to this program, while non Phantom Corps donors do not.
2019 T4T signup will start in November
We will post updates to our Facebook when the 2018 sign up is getting ready to start!
THE 2018 SIGN UP IS NOW OPEN.
We are accepting 500 kids this year. If you are a current donor you do get priority, but you MUST sign up. Non-Donors can sign up and receive toys too - we do not take non-donors off the list to make room for donors. This is a First Come First Serve Event. All sign-ups will be screened to ensure they meet all requirements.
You must be one of the following to qualify for T4T sign up.
1. Active Duty (or Spouse)
2. Honorably Discharged Veteran (or Spouse)
3. 1st Responder (or Spouse)
You must provide/show the following on the day of the giveaway:
1. Active Duty - ID Card, ALL Signed up Children's Birth Certificates. Spouse's MIlitary ID card.
2. Honorable Veterans - VA Card or DD214 (member 4 version) or Texas Drivers license w/ Veteran on it. Spouses will need to provide a marriage certificate if they are picking up. ALL Signed up Children's Birth certificates
3. First Responders, Employment Verification (Pay Stub, Police or Fire ID Card). ALL Children's Birth Certificates. Spouses must provide a marriage certificate to pick up.
Once you have signed up you will receive a confirmation email that you have signed up. An additional email will be sent in the first week of December with your group time and instructions for Pick UPs.
YOU CANNOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN TO THIS EVENT. PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS ACCORDINGLY.